Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Success or Mess: Fruit vs. Chocolate Conclusion


When I started this challenge, I had every intention of finishing it. The thing is, I’ve made some great fruit desserts and my family loved them.  An occasional fruit crumble topped with streusel or ice cream is great; however, my family prefers chocolate.

This weekend we went to a local festival and I knew it was time to call it even. Lovely autumn weather surrounded us as we walked the park and took home an amazing apple pie. That night we warmed some and topped the pieces with ice cream. That’s when I knew we were finished. It was that good. Plus, my husband said it was a great fruity dessert. That’s all I needed.

Now that we’re done, I just have to say whatever dessert you choose, fruit is good and chocolate is good, sometimes better. Today though, I’m just waiting and salivating until we can grab a couple forks and dig into that last sliver of sweet cinnamon apple goodness. I’m trying to hold off until tonight, but talking about it is making me hungry, so I better go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...