Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Write a blog post, earn a nickel!

Less than three minutes after my last posting I found a nickel! Sounds crazy, but it's more than I expected to make blogging about family, food and fun. To be honest, I found it in the dryer, so I guess it's actually laundry money, but I don't usually make any money washing clothes, so it's all good. 

You might wonder, what is she going to do with that five-cent haul? I could buy a pack of gum if I lived in the 50s or had a time machine, but I don't. For now, I'll stash it away for college/retirement/vacation/coffee, all are top priority investments around our house.

Maybe my nickel will be a dime tomorrow and soon I'll find millions tumbling around in the dryer or in some other part of the house I've neglected while writing. No matter, surprise money is always welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...