Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

eBooks and guest post

When it comes to eBooks, I’m torn. I love the convenience, but I’m not ready to give up on real books just yet. Oh, they may contain the same words, but it’s not the same experience of scanning a shelf for just the right one; breaking in the spine and feeling the fibers as you flip pages and get lost in another world.

However, the ease of getting and transporting eBooks is unmatched. I mean, taking an entire library of books, references and magazines with you is amazing. So, here’s a post from my friend Debbie, a book lover and devourer, to give you an idea of how eBooks can change everything. Go on, read it. You know you want to. Then post your comments and check back for more discussion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...