Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

What summer?

If there is a pace to summer, a slower-sipping-iced-sun-tea-you-made-yourself kind of pace, we haven't found it. Or if we did, it didn't last long. 

I don't normally complain about summer changing to fall, but I'd like to enjoy more of it before the back-to-school, whoops, it's already Thanksgiving, melee begins. So, I decided to fill our schedules with every possible summer fun kind of activity these next couple weeks. With the exception of a (crossing fingers) cider mill visit, we'll be swimming, golfing, playing tennis, chalking, walking, hiking and triking our way around the area. Sounds fun, right? 

Well, even if I'm aiming a little high, I hope we can enjoy these last days before school bells and backpacks bursting with homework. What are your end of summer plans?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...