Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

'Quantico' Are you in or out?

I've watched Quantico from the beginning. I'm kind of an FBI and conspiracy junkie, so it's in my wheelhouse. Every week, I cheer for Alex to prove her innocence and head off into the sunset with Ryan. But the show has taken some interesting turns. I'm on the fence about where they're going, and whether it's worth taking the time to find out. Anyone else as annoyed by the repeated Shelby-Caleb relationship crises as me? I'm also perplexed by the Raina-Nimah double-cross, although it's more interesting than the playing up of Senator Haas and Hannah (Ryan's ex-). However, I did enjoy Alex and Hannah's exchange at the end of the 3/27 episode.

So, I was even more conflicted when I came across this recap from Kimberly Potts of Yahoo! TV. Titled, 'Quantico' Recap: Get a Clue, it gives a thorough recap, with spoilers, of last night's show, which we DVR'd. 

Perhaps, I'm impatient, or severely lacking sleep, but does anyone want to chime in with their opinion of the show? Worth it or not? If not, any other show suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...