Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer Reads – The Odds

I have a stack of books waiting to be read, but do you think that will stop me from finding more good books? Not. A. Chance.

If you are like me, always looking for great new reading material, then why not check out award winners like The Odds by Kathleen George. The novel sounds interesting and it’s nominated for a 2010 Edgar Award for best novel by the Mystery Writers of America to boot.

Some characters are introduced in previous works, but this sounds like the book that really gets down into it. That being based on the reviews I’ve seen. Just to get you started, “The Pittsburgh Homicide Division is upside down—Richard Christie is in the hospital, Artie Dolan is headed away on vacation, John Potocki's life is falling apart, and Colleen Greer is so worried about her boss's health, she can hardly think. A young boy in the North Side neighborhood dies of a suspicious overdose…” Check out the author’s site for more information and reviews, oh, the reviews.

1 comment:

  1. You are a wicked, wicked woman. I would stop reading your blog if I wasn't so addicted to it. This is just what I need, another author to get hooked on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...