Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In Repair

Our lake has receded and the repair bill wasn’t as bad as it could have been. There were a few minutes of panic when I heard gushing water and thought we suffered a busted pipe or broken toilet. Once I realized the noise came from an outside spigot, I trudged into the rain, shut the spout and breathed easier for a little while.

A couple days later I noticed something else was odd. Let’s just say I wound up needing my own set of repairs. And the bills just keep on coming. Thank goodness for my husband and our family – support and love made all the difference.

The important thing to remember is whether it’s your house or your health, it’s important to get regular check-ups! Here’s an idea: Schedule a couple annual visits for the same day. You can check them off your to-do list and toast to good health afterwards.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...