Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Slammin' Salami Tomato Sauce Recipe

If you want the recipe from the recently posted Success or Mess? vlog (video blog) you can find it on the Food Network site. I made a few minor changes to the Spinach Ravioli with Tomato Sauce recipe for convenience. I used some frozen cheese ravioli we had and added a little more salami than the recipe required. It was fun to blend up a bunch of salami pieces for this sauce. Also, my can of San Marzano tomatoes came with some basil in it, so I just reduced the basil I added later. You can even top it with the shaker Parmesan – that’s what I did because that’s what I had in house. Next time I think I’ll try some smoked mozzarella and see how it tastes. Enjoy!

P.S. There are active links above, just click and they should take you right to the site or the recipe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...