Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

After a much needed break, it’s back to work!

A very good friend recently reminded me how great it is to share books. To read them, talk about them, and share them. My discussions with Debbie showed me how a talk, a link or an e-mail can introduce new books, new authors, and even new worlds.

Sharing is a good reason to use your voice. If you like something, tell others, and if you don’t it’s ok to explain why, constructively. Use your voice. It’s that time of year when we reflect on freedom, and I recently read a quote from Author Mama Christina Katz that hit home, “At this moment, I can’t think of anything I value more than the fact that all Americans are free and that we have the right to express ourselves as we see fit.”

What better way to share stories than to tell others? I’ll post more Summer Reads this week. If there is a book you want to share, feel free to speak up.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...