Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer Reads - 07/21/10

New from Janet Evanovich and Alex Evanovich is Troublemaker. It’s based on the Alex Barnaby and Sam Hooker series. Originally, I thought this was coming out in book format, but it turns out that it’s a graphic novel. If you want to see a preview, click to the Janet Evanovich site. She starts her book description with, “Alex Barnaby and Sam Hooker are back together and fighting crime the only way they know how -- by leaving a trail of chaos, panic and disorder.” Sounded fun, so I checked it out.

I don’t typically read this format, but once I saw Beans, the Saint Bernard, I gave it a chance. Beans is pretty cute as a comic figure, which helps since we don’t have Morelli or Ranger to drool over.

Enjoy your summer and your summer reads!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of this series but I bet Beans is adorable. I'm waiting for Janet's new series, with Diesel, to come out in September . The new book is "Wicked Appetite." I've ordered this one in hard cover so I can share it with my friends!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...