Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Reads - 07/15/10

If you’re a fan of the paranormal or books with strong characters and plot twists, I suggest you try Moon Called by Patricia Briggs. This series follows Mercedes (Mercy) Thompson, a mechanic who shape-shifts and can hang with the supernatural big boys (I won’t ruin it for you, read for yourself). Briggs creates a world of talented beings and provides Mercy with a number of situations that test her physical and mental abilities. It’s a fun series and worth looking into.

There are already five books published as the Mercy Thomspon series and a sixth expected next spring. Briggs also published an Alpha and Omega series set in the same world as the Mercy books, but I have to catch up to my friend on this collection before I can think of tackling that one.

Enjoy your summer reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...