Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Summer Reads Final Week – A fun series you’ll fall for

Perhaps summer is still sizzling in your area, or frigid temps may be just around the corner. Either way, fall is nearly here, officially, and there is a great summer-kind-of-read that will take you right into autumn.

Janet Evanovich’s book Wicked Appetite is a new Unmentionable Series book, but stars the Diesel you know and love from the Between-the-numbers Plum novels.

Is there another woman in Diesel’s life? Well, here is a little blurb about the new girl. Hit the author’s page for more details and to read an excerpt.

Elizabeth Tucker is freshly transplanted from New York City to Boston's North Shore. With a new job as pastry chef at Dazzle's bakery and an old house inherited from her Aunt Ophelia, her life is pretty much on track …until it's suddenly derailed by a guy named Diesel, a rude monkey, and a ninja cat.

A ninja cat? What's next? I’m ready to curl up with some cider and enjoy what is sure to be a lively romp through the Northeast – perfect for the end of summer. Happy reading!


1 comment:

  1. I just got this on e-books and can't wait to start it. Seem like perfect cruise material. I'm making myself finish the book I'm currently reading before I start this one. Hope I can hold out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...