If you feel the same, read these ideas and take a break. I'm going to work my way through the list this week, and probably next week too.
1. Read a book. Whether it’s a history, mystery, or romance, a good book can transport you. Try Wild by Cheryl Strayed. Like thrillers? Check out The Ark by Boyd Morrison.
2. Don’t like long books? Read a short story. Check out One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories by B.J. Novak (of The Office fame).
3. Read something fun with a little one. Switch things up with Mother Goose on the Loose by Hans Wilhelm.
4. Listen to music. Slow jazz, classical or whatever helps you unwind.
5. Catch up on TV. With so many ways to stream, there’s no reason to miss your favorite show, or find a new one.
6. Take care of yourself with an at home spa. Place cool cucumber slices over your eyes for a few minutes to rejuvenate your peepers.
7. Got time for a getaway? Check out these ten quick beach getaways from NBC.