Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Success or Mess: How old is too old?

You’re only as old as you act, right? Well, a friend and I plan to attend a midnight premiere of Eclipse. No biggie, except we are grown women, not perky teenagers. We’re ok for a weekend matinee, but this is an honest to goodness weeknight-into-the-wee-hours-of-the-morn deal…are we crazy?

Of course! But, sanity aside, do you think we’ve got what it takes to hang with the kiddies and survive the next day, or that we’ll be ‘dead to the world’ after?

Tune in again to see if our crack o’ dawn adventure with a bunch of frenzied teens on summer vacay is a success or a midnight mess.

I’m thinking it might work if the movie theater plans to sell steaming vats of Starbucks along side the Junior Mints.


4 comments:

  1. Perky teens - No
    Grown Women - Yes
    Going to the midnight opening of Eclipse on a "school night" with a best bud - Priceless

    Can't wait to enjoy the whole experience with you starting tonight and ending tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, how'd it go?? You saw it?? and...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @hagbiddy - that's right, priceless! :)

    @Vanessa - glad you asked. It was great and I'm about to post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa, I enjoyed the experience. We had a great time and I like that we saw the film early. Now I might actually keep up when others talk about the movie, which doesn't always happen.

    I think it will have a different feel when viewed at home, maybe closer to reading the book or more personal? I don't know. My friend is already planning to get the DVD, and I want to see it again, so we'll find out then.

    Are you planning to see it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...