Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Let's Tear Down & Success or Mess (can you guess how it's been?)

Today is day five, I think. They’re all starting to run together. I can say that we got over the demolition hump and are starting to notice a difference. We’re happier now that we hit the halfway mark and survived (at least we think we did). Now, we finish the day strong and see what the next one holds. May all your home improvement projects be quick and under budget. (Yeah right, like that ever happens, but it’s something to shoot for!)

Ok, in the midst of all the work happening at our house, I forgot to mention the Second Helping of Success or Mess – a delicious Turkey Chili.
It’s a hearty chili with lots of delicious flavors and perfect for a fall day! When we pull ourselves together a little more, I can share the details. Trust me, the soup looks so much better than the house right now!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...