Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dinner on the fly

Yesterday was another one of those days. There was plenty of stuff to do and dinner snuck up on me. With little time to cook, I consulted another fast, delicious dish. I made Pasta with Smoked Mozzarella, Asparagus and Prosciutto.

The dish was easy to assemble and it’s even better to find asparagus fresh in season. Sauté the asparagus, cook the pasta and toss in the prosciutto and cheese. Garnish with basil and serve. Glad I made a big batch with leftovers to spare. I’m sure another night this week we’ll need a quick go-to meal.

Hungry for more? I made the meatloaf referenced in an earlier post, Time to Punt Pasta. It was delicious. A couple of keys to making a moist and delicious meatloaf: Add milk-soaked bread, breadcrumbs or crackers, and don’t over-mix the ingredients.

SYOAS - See you online again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...