Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ABC picks up 'Castle'

Variety reports that ABC has picked up ‘Castle’ for a full 22-episode third season. The show is about a novelist who signs on with the NYPD to do book research and “winds up helping an NYPD detective solve crimes.”

After seeing several good shows cancelled this past season, it’s time I spoke up. It’s a really fun show. We watch it in our house and enjoy this witty drama that doesn’t take itself too seriously. The cast has chemistry and interesting cases to solve. Interested? Catch it Monday nights at 10 p.m. and keep it going!

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite show. I've been a huge fan since the first episode. I'm delighted to learn that ABC has picked up the third season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited they got renewed for another season.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...