Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Feet

Some days parenting requires a lot of work. Ok, every day. Occasionally, there are moments with your kids that you really get to enjoy.

My little one and I can’t stop smiling or dancing when this cute penguin ditty comes on…even my husband thinks it’s fun. I challenge you to listen to this song and do the same. It would surprise me if you can be upset about anything after hearing this.

If you’re a Gen Xer or older see if you can identify the voice without the video, then see if you’re right. Check back and let me know how you did.

Here is the song-only address. Click, listen, dance and be happy! (If you have any trouble, try to copy and paste the address in your browser and hit enter.)

http://www.workman.com/boynton/songs/boynton/YourPersonalPenguin.mp3

You can see the video, and find out who the famous voice is by clicking here and scrolling to the Personal Penguin section near the bottom.

http://www.workman.com/boynton/


SYOAS - See you online again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...